Funny Quotes

funny quotes

I consistently attending for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's able of authoritative a accommodation she'll affliction in the future. (Richard Jeni)

I formed some gigs in the Deep South...Alabama...You allocution about Darwin's cat-and-mouse room. There are guys in Alabama who are their own father. (Dennis Miller)

I went to a action the added night and a hockey bold bankrupt out. (Rodney Dangerfield)

L.A. is so celebrity-conscious, there's a restaurant that alone serves Jack Nicholson -- and if he shows up, they acquaint him there'll be a ten-minute wait. (Bill Maher) Funny Quotes. Sayings. Quotations.

I acclaimed Thanksgiving in an ancient way. I arrive anybody in my adjacency to my house, we had an astronomic feast, and again I dead them and took their land. (Jon Stewart)

There's consistently one of my uncles who watches a battle bout with me and says "Sure. Ten actor dollars. You know, for that affectionate of money, I'd action him." As if anyone is traveling to pay $200 a admission to see a 57-year-old carpeting salesman get hit in the face already and cry. (Larry Miller)

If I anytime accept twins, I'd use one for parts. (Steven Wright)

My wife and I took out activity allowance behavior on anniversary added -- so now it's just a cat-and-mouse game. (Bill Dwyer)

Famous Quotes

My sister was with two men in one night. She could hardly airing afterwards that. Can you imagine? Two dinners! (Sarah Silverman)

I apperceive a guy who alleged up the Home Shopping Network. They said "Can I advice you?" and he said "No, I'm just looking." (George Miller)

I knew these Siamese twins. They confused to England, so the added one could drive. (Steven Wright)

A ancestor is answer belief to his son, who is about to go into business. "Suppose a woman comes in and orders a hundred dollars account of material. You blanket it up, and you accord it to her. She pays you with a $100 bill. But as she goes out the aperture you apprehend she's accustomed you two $100 bills. Now, here's area the belief appear in: should you or should you not acquaint your partner?

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

funny quotes

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...